Today, I inform you that Prestashop 220.127.116.11 is released. This version maintained release closes 19 issues since version 18.104.22.168. In this the latest version, the main purpose for releasing was to fix the MySQL 5.7 and PHP 7 compatibility. As other version, we do not recommend updating your store when they are running well. If you do not have any promotion and marketing campaigns you may update into the latest version.
For a full list of changes, see the list of pull requests merged into the 1.6.1.x branch.
Here are the changes that 22.214.171.124 brings:
• PHP 7 is now fully supported
• MySQL 5.7 is almost fully supported (you will still encounter some glitches)
• Order page: Tax excluded price is now displayed on the product list in the back office
• Product page: Discounts are correctly refreshed when quantity is changed
• Cart rules page: the product input field hides when free gift is disabled
• Fix invoice numbers in multishop mode
• Addons modal dialog supports translation
• Fix combinations prices for shops with multiple currencies
• Fix robot.txt rules for multilingual shops
• Uploader is no longer case-sensitive for extensions
• Fix error when address is deleted but still used by a cart
• Shipping cost calculation is now better rounded
• CMS content, metas and countries translated into Swedish
• And other minor fixes
As a maintenance release, this patch contains few changes to ensure a stable update.
The PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 changelog is available.