At that time, Prestashop has officially released the latest version 1.7. Today, we will provide you a guide to install Prestashop 1.7 Default
Step1: When you download file zip success.
Please extract this file:
You will have 3 smaller folder: file index, file html and file zip PRESTASHOP.
Extract file zip Prestashop and install.
Step2: Prepare your database
Step3: Follow install process, you fulfil your store’s information with following steps
- Choose language: You click and setting language for your store.
- License agreements: When install, you should agree with Prestashop Terms and Conditions.
- System compatibility: This step is informed that the system is fine to install Prestashop 1.7.
Version PHP required: ≥ 5.6
When you install “System compatibility” step, you may face with this errors, do not worry and follow our guide:
First of all stop the xampp/wamp and then kindly remove the starting semicolon ( ; ) from your xampp/php/php.ini the following code.
- Store Information: Complete information store here, remember Email address and Shop password to access Back Office.
- System configuration: Add database information to install your site: database server, database name, database login, database password and tables prefix.
- Store installation: You should be patient to wait process 100% success.
When the install process is finished, we should configure some folder inside.
Folder “admin” will be changed admin… (Some character, we suggest that you may rename into admincp or something else)
Folder “install” should be backup/rename/delete.
- Back Office:
- Front Office:
Tutorial Video to instal Quickstart theme with Prestashop 1.7
First of all, we would like to thank you for your interest in our work. We are working hard to deliver best Prestashop Themes
Wish you success with our template!