Layered navigation block module serves like a product filter on category pages. That allows your customers to select the products they look for quickly. It can be only displayed on products list pages.
1.Log into your admin panel.
2. In order to manage the module, you should go to Modules -> Modules and search for the Layered Navigation module. You can enter the module technical name block layered in search input to find it, if your admin panel is not in English:
3. If the module is not installed, click install button. If the module has installed, you click configure.
4.You can use the existing Filter template if you have it or add a new one. We are going to build a new filter template.
- Click add new template
- Enter the new filter into your template
5. After that you can choose which categories should be applied for which filter will exist.
Select the appropriate filter in Filters section and it will be added to your filter template. Each filter has corresponding options. Please select the suitable style to each filter: Checkbox, Radio button or Drop-down list. You can also set the limit value – the limit of items. For example, you may set the limit for sub categories that will appear in your Layered Navigation or different prices of Products.
6. Click Save button and Check your frontend.
We hope our guide is useful with you, thank for reading and wish you success with our template!